Wednesday, February 11, 2009

About me (Update2)

Hi all, anyone of you who read this blog is becoming my friends!


My name is Pon Kaknika. I started write this article called Me-Myself & U, on 1st of January 2009, after I come back from New York City. The purpose of create this article mainly to improve my English writing skill, because now I am studying GED (General Educational Development) it's not easy for a Cambodian girl like me who not even been to High School in Cambodia and now have to study High School in America in their languges, with their system, it's really difficut, but however I try my very best to learn and hope to pass GED then continua to study in University. Other porpuses is to share my life experiences, what I think about everything that happened around my childhood, as an instance, my traveling life, my friends, other people that I met and interesting to write about. All my friends and people who like to read the article can always share their experiences in this blog.

To moved to America is the big thing that never ever happen in my life, and I love it. I am enjoying each day and each moment I had here, so this blog is to write an real stories that happened, or the idea that I had, mostly my life in America and comparation with life in Cambodia. It is more easy to write about myself than about other people, because to write about myrself I knew that it's real and I confidance about what I writing, even knew I didn't have a good writing skill.

To write about other people is taking a lot of time, because I need to interview the person, to research etc.. and I just not very confidance that what I hear is true, but still I trying to write about something interesting and put more pictures so that you not get bored while you reading, plus I only like to read somthing with pictures and colorful.


I am not very supertitious but I believe in " Do good received good. Do bad recieved bad " and goodness win the badness. If other people be bad to you the best way to change their behavious always being good to them.


A lot of my friends keep asking the same questions about my life in America, now it's easy for me that I don't have to answer the same question with them, I can just write all about it in this blog, as an information about my life here and also for my friends that want to know about me!


I have been and keeping doing the research from many different people, who have been involved with different life experiences.

There also will be many questions make to answer, to educated myself and people who read this article. To answer, to ask question and to discuss all questions that you would like to know, please add it anytime in this blog.

Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about me and my life experience, and you can always share yours’ in this blog too!


I find it very interesting to write about life, I really enjoy writing it. I never think my life it's so beautiful and wonderful until I wrote down the past, then read for the present and trying to predict the future and it's seem predictable to me, a lot of fun to study this way and it's work very well to me.

I have learn a lot from many of you who had read my articles and give me back your feedback. I really appreciate that. A lot of you spent your own time to correct mistakes in my blog and teach me how to write a better article, also some of you doesn't understand how to comment in this blog but you had sent me a very kind email and Skype trying to show me your support and answer some of my questions... I can see that my writing skill now is improving a lot, and not be possible without your supported!

Many thanks for that!! I am impress of people in western world that have passion to help other people with education. I hope to share this experiences with my local people in the future.


Because of the successes and it's a best way that I could learn fast, plus I enjoying learning from this blog, now I starting a new blog called Study-Group to share with my college to support each other with home work and try to improve our weakness. Hope we all can past GED the same time.


Thank you very much for reading my article. All comments are welcome.

Keep in touch!

God bless you.

From Nika



No comments: