Saturday, February 6, 2010

Changes of Life System


2010 in NYC

When you’re live with somebody it’s very hard, because most of the time in conversation they think they’re right, and when you try to do something good for them they’re very happy but they seemed expected you to do more and more. People don’t happy with what they had get and I think that is normal that people think that way, but it is very special if someone could realize “oh…no she/he is right, oh…. have enough just want to keep it the way it is!!!”

What I like the most in my life are making other people around me happy, I like to hear the laughter of other people happiness, it’s a happiness that could bring a smile to my heart, and to be able to do that I have to giving up myself.

2010 in NYC


Q: How do I giving up myself? A: All I do is let other people win in whatever ways they’ve wishes, let they talk about me whatever ways they like to and let them take advantages as much as they able to. It’s doesn’t sound fair is it??? To me life is not about being fair, it’s about learn how to get used to with it, doesn’t matter fair or unfair when you get use to with it everything will be fine and in the end you will be happy. And being happy is very important to me; if I want to continue to live in this world I either live happy or kill myself!!

2010 in My room :-)


It’s not important to be right or wrong, the most important is doing the right thing together to improve the fact.

Change is something that I hate to happen.

When I found someone or something that I really like, I just wanted to keep it the way it is, but it’s never happen the way I want it to be.

2010 in NYC


There are so many Changes that happened to me, most of the Changes are changes to improve. It made me proud of myself to be able to change for great, but sometimes I’m sad and afraid because every time when Change is coming I have to fight to keep moving, everyone that used to be around me are all gone and I have to introduce myself all over again, meet new people, make new friends, do things in different ways and have to understand a new system. Its great experiences but I’m in the point of tired, I want to set down one place and take my time to work hard on something real for the world and help people who needed, that would be more useful than wasting my life dealing with Changes all the time.

Changes please stop coming to me, life is great now I am around positive people that’s all I need.

2010 in My room :-)

No comments: