Sunday, January 11, 2009

The first time arrived in America

I always think I am one of the luckiest girls in this world. I had great friends who care about me from their heart. I often move on with life very well, from one job to another job, from one place to another place, from having nothing to own many things, from one country to another country, from bad to good, from good to better, and now from better to great. My friends always help me, in the right time, in the right place. Most of people who knew me they think I am a smart person. I don’t think I smart, but think I am a lucky person.

Q: Is a smart person often getting lucky? Or a lucky person often gets smarter?

I arrived America the first time in California, I stayed in San Francisco for two days, in my friend friends’ house… after that I spent the rest of my time in Mendocino at friend’s house. My friend took me to a wonderful music festival called EarthDance. EarthDance is one of the biggest music festivals in the world, it’s celebrating to pray for peace, all kind of religions and nationality can pray together in this festival, and it’s happening the same time in 63 countries, celebrated three days three nights. There many different bands had performed in this festival, it’s pretty cool. I'm glad I got to joined this festival, it's was a great experience for me.

One thing I had notice in this festival, everything is about DRINK, DRUNK, DRUG and sex. I been doing a lot of thinking, and wonder how people here find love?

Q: How is love in this country? Are they the same love in Cambodia? How they know if they in love with someone in this country? Perhaps everything just for fun in that kind of moment?



No comments: